Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Awards

Options
  • 17-01-2006 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

I won two tickets to the meteor awards, how lucky am I? I was excited for a minute and then realised that Iwill be surrounded by people half my age right? I hope I sit beside Brian McFadden, my hero.

Whats it like, is it all a bowl of pants or would it be a laugh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

It's ****e

Expect alot of opinions from people that probably weren't there but will be more than happy to claim otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

What age are you?
    As said above, people will probably slate it even though they've never been at it. A friend of mine went before. She was a girl mind you, 19.

She said it was a sit down thing (I think). She said it wasn't crazy like, lots of kids n stuff, but at the same time it was great craic she claimed.

If I won tickets id go, sure what have ya to lose (Except look like a kiddie fiddler)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

ahem 24, Will I wear my "Sex instructor, First Lesson Free" T'shirt and dark sunglass's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

my mantra - free stuff is always good stuff!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Sweetness! wrote:
    It's ****e
    HEHEHE!! :D
    "Spit on me Brian Mc Fadden!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

my mantra - free stuff is always good stuff!!!!

What he/she said... Just go, find a suitable date (not a romantic one though as its not really the place you'd bring someone ya wanna hump) of the opposite sex, cause if 2 lads go... In their 20's ... well, you get the idea :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

u takn me joe???? go wan, il make u sooo much tea!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Whos performing at it ???

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ive been to the last 3 ones. Your standing for the show. Not very exciting. Saw snoop dog at it last year though, which was pretty cool. Lionel ritchie the previous year! Woohoo! Just drink loads when you get in. Its a great laugh when your drunk. Whos presenting it this year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i know a band up for an award, they are pretty good too. u never know u might enjoy yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

If you can vote, vote for Jack Johnson!

Advertisement