Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced Bathroom Suites ?

Options
  • 17-01-2006 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where they sell bathroom suites, Shower enclosures in particular at realistic prices. I have been pricing some and the prices are crazy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

I don't usually promote suppliers on this board but you gotta check out Walshes Superstore in Tullamore www.superstore.ie. I was down there on Saturday and placed an order for €2400. The cheapest prices I got in other places was €3600. They are very helpful and deliver all over the country free of charge. Well worth a visit. Huge showroom with everything you can think of.

Incl : Whirlpool bath, sink/vanity/mirror unit, 3xtoilet, 3xdual flush cistern and seat, glass bath screen, 1.2m shower tray and glass door, waste outlets, taps, 2x ensuite sinks, bath panel and towel rail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Thanks , anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I just got an entire bathroom suite from Eurobathrooms on the Greenhills road in Walkinston,. they were very reasonably priced. We went in and told the guy we would be looking to buy everything from him (bath, toilet, sink, electric shower, heated towel rail, shower door etc.) and he immediately told us not to pay any attention to the display prices that he would knock 15-20% off everything which he did. Came to €1400 for the lot. There prices on things like Triton showers and heated towel rails were very good, I had compared a lot of places both online and bricks and mortar and these were the best.

The only things we didn't get there were the taps for the sink and bath, got them here

http://stores.ebay.ie/BATHROOMPOINT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Neverends

Good prices at Chadwicks Sandyford for Image Showers and Delta bathroom furniture also good package deals at Bathrooms Complete nearby, E299 ensuite price!

Advertisement