Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

up the bum enquiry( for blokes )

• 17-01-2006 4:45pm

do you like it when a girl explores your bum? (with a finger only)

it supposed to hit the male g spot but im apprehensive just looking for experiences and recommendation on how to go about it :D
    feel free to move this thread the reason i posted here becuz seen a previous thread of similar nature here posted by pighead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Hmmm not sure if this is suitable behaviour for a prince.

he requested that i teach him the ways of up the bum thought i could reciprecate the favor as i heard it somewhat pleasurable for guys:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

it's odd. that is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

he requested that i teach him the ways of up the bum thought i could reciprecate the favor as i heard it somewhat pleasurable for guys:D

I hear the nest of a cuckoo, used to stimulate that area, is big in parts of Germany.

it's odd. that is all.
    odd good or odd bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

guys will tell you that they don,t like it but if you do it they love it

koolkat wrote:
    guys will tell you that they don,t like it but if you do it they love it
    so should i try it anyway and hope for the best where exactly is the male g spot though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dear lord no comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

a tongue is much better,so am told:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you really need the answer
    gaygle.jpg for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

yes i think you should try it. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This isn't the place for this discussion in fairness - there's a Sex and Sexuality board but you need to be a subscriber/moderator to view it.

On Topic: Whatever you do, warn him first and make sure you don't have long nails!!! Works especially well when you're giving head.

Anatomy lesson - there is no male G-Spot. Only women have G-spots. Men have PROSTATE GLANDS...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

O.o

*CLEARLY* this question should have been posed in the "Sarky, in my orifice please" thread?

so should i try it anyway and hope for the best where exactly is the male g spot though

Good god woman.

Don't you have magazines like Mizz for shit like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Shabadu wrote:
    O.o

*CLEARLY* this question should have been posed in the "Sarky, in my orifice please" thread?
    now *theres* an image I could have done without.

Shabadu wrote:
    O.o

Thats hot!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Your Boyfriend asked you to do this?
    Does he also like to wear your underwear?
    Does he still go to sleepovers in his mates gaff?
    Is is favourite pub The George?
    Think about it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Hagar wrote:
    If you really need the answer
    gaygle.jpg for it.

Oh how that made me laugh!

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

coolsmileygirl , Im willing if you're up for experimenting *wiggles eyebrows*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

do you like it when a girl explores your bum? (with a finger only)

No, but I don't mind if it's done properly with pack-drawn sleds filled with provisions, safety equipment, and maybe an experienced Sherpah or two.

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote:
    No, but I don't mind if it's done properly with pack-drawn sleds filled with provisions, safety equipment, and maybe an experienced Sherpah or two.
    ha ha im being serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

If my numerous conversations with my female friends on this topic are anything to go by.....lots of men like anal, rectal or protate stimulation.....as you can see tho, it's not easy finding a man who will admit it! lol!! :rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

the cooco'snest ios no place for serious posting . :P

ha ha im being serious
    I SUGGEST YOU READ THE CHARTER! wackabig8wp.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Am I allowed to post sensibly given that this is the Cuckoo's Nest?

Physically most men like anal stimulation. The so-called "male G-spot" you are referring to is the prostate, and stimulating that is pleasurable. As well as that most men and many women are physically inclined some degree of stimulation around the anus with fingers (careful of fingernails though), tongue or in other ways.

Some people will tell you that no women enjoy this, seemingly thinking that the prostate is the only source of such pleasure. I would counter this argument in two ways; firstly the nerve-endings there are tied into the nerve endings in the clitoris and vagina, secondly if they were faking why fake more at that point ;)

However, physical matters aside a lot of men and women have psychological issues with anal stimulation. In the case of straight men in particular they quite often associate any degree of anal pleasure with homosexuality. If this comes up in a bedroom situation try to avoid the immediate response of laughing your head off at him or saying "ha, you're such a noob at sex!". This will not increase his sense of self-esteem or make him more comfortable with his body.

(Last bit just phrased that way because it is the Cuckoo's Nest after all).

thanks thats what i was looking for!
    Im gonna subscribe incase ive any more queries like this i can bring them to the sex forum

Talliesin wrote:
    Am I allowed to post sensibly given that this is the Cuckoo's Nest?

Physically most men like anal stimulation. The so-called "male G-spot" you are referring to is the prostate, and stimulating that is pleasurable. As well as that most men and many women are physically inclined some degree of stimulation around the anus with fingers (careful of fingernails though), tongue or in other ways.

Some people will tell you that no women enjoy this, seemingly thinking that the prostate is the only source of such pleasure. I would counter this argument in two ways; firstly the nerve-endings there are tied into the nerve endings in the clitoris and vagina, secondly if they were faking why fake more at that point ;)

However, physical matters aside a lot of men and women have psychological issues with anal stimulation. In the case of straight men in particular they quite often associate any degree of anal pleasure with homosexuality. If this comes up in a bedroom situation try to avoid the immediate response of laughing your head off at him or saying "ha, you're such a noob at sex!". This will not increase his sense of self-esteem or make him more comfortable with his body.

(Last bit just phrased that way because it is the Cuckoo's Nest after all).

piss off with that shít

Go else where to be analy stimizated plz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i'd be willing to let a woman stick her finger up my ass while giving me head.
    nothing gay about it. it's not like having some dude beat it into you when you drop the soap.

julep wrote:
    nothing gay about it. it's not like having some dude beat it into you when you drop the soap.
    /me reads post

/me looks at scrolling rainbow signature

DOES NOT COMPUTE bbbrrrrrt *Kapow*

• Advertisement

julep wrote:
    Yes it is, khaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!

julep wrote:
    multibar.gif
    Keep reaching for that rainbow sister!

title_right.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

a190.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

ha ha im being serious

So was I. Without proper provisions, one can get lost exploring even a small anus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭FunkyDa

Make sure to wash your hands with soap and water afterwards, prior to handling food. Alternatively, give him an enema, before your explorations. Better still, do both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Talliesin wrote:
    Keep reaching for that rainbow sister!
    lmfao.

seriously though, i really don't see any harm in a woman doing that. like i said, it's not like some bloke doing it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Guest

FUСK ME TILL I FART!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Despite the many calls for this thread to be moved, The Leader has instructed me to not move it. Nothing is off-topic on this forum. So shut your gobs and you can stick any protests RIGHT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!

I'll off topic(on topic being what it is used to) your ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

F&#965 wrote: »
    FUСK ME TILL I FART!
    God save the children.

I suggest you edit this post, or delete this thread!!!

I'm actually shocked its still here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

F&#965 wrote: »
    FUСK ME TILL I FART!

My god, thats is hilarious :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

:Pegging:

julep wrote:
    lmfao.

seriously though, i really don't see any harm in a woman doing that. like i said, it's not like some bloke doing it to you.
    Blokes can be perfectly skilled at doing it too though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Well everyman is going to experience it when he hits his forties. I'm gonna get myself a female doctor. I'll sue if she refuses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The shocker

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink!!! thats called The SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

epic thread revival :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Been a long time since i laughed this hard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Well everyman is going to experience it when he hits his forties. I'm gonna get myself a female doctor. I'll sue if she refuses.

its only wrong if you push back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Terry wrote: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Advertisement
Advertisement