Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Magnetic Phone Holders

• 17-01-2006 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

i bought a magnetic fone holder for my car , where one bit sticks to your dash and the other bit is meant to go on the back of your fone.
    thing is i have a Black V3 Razr and it sticks without the other bit,
    but my question is, is this doing any damage to the fone? like ruining the battery or inteffering with signal or software? or should it be grand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

anybody? even opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

put this "magnetic mobile phone holder" into Google and you find a million references and they all seem to support the use of such devices .... :rolleyes:

there are some warnings re putting you phone close to your credit cards .... the magnet can completely screw up the card data strip:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

i got a nokia 9210 before from a mate,and like that there was a similar magnet attached to the back and afaik it did suck the life from its battery,

Advertisement