Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning Massage:- North East Region

Options
  • 17-01-2006 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can do a massage course in the North East Region?
    I'm not so much interested in Indian head massage or the likes, just the normal back / leg / shoulders type massage.

I'd love to be able to give a killer massage.

Anyone any ideas who might offer such a thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MarkTheShark

Hi,

You could try this link for ITEC massage courses.

http://www.itecworld.co.uk/colleges/default.asp?country=Ireland&code=

This lists the colleges offering ITEC accredited courses in Ireland. You can then pick the course you want (holistic massage or Indian head, etc) and the college near you.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭dave101

massage course 1600 plus . anyone know if theres cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Course Details
    Duration: 16 weeks

Study mode:
    Part time

Qualification: No qualification or certificate

Start date or Dates
    18/Sep/06 (Course Code 13009/ACP1A)

Timetable
    Monday, 14.00 - 17.00

Course Description
    This course provides knowledge of manual and mechanical body massage techniques.

Course Fees
    Tuition Fee: £99.00Concessionary Fee: 50% discountContact the Institute for: - details of and eligibility for concessionary fees; - details of additional costs that may apply to this course such as examination and assessment fees, residential costs, materials charge, etc;- details of tuition and registration fees for programmes that last more than one academic year; - details of fees payable for any course, method of payment or any other related query.All part time students under 19 years of age at 30th June in the year of enrolment pay a fixed fee of £20.00.

Entry Requirements
    Contact the Institute for entry requirements. Maximum numbers 16.
    Venue Information
    Course Venue
    Antrim Campus
    Fountain Street
    Antrim
    County Antrim
    BT41 4AL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Wow, when I saw biko had replied I was expecting this...

*biko mode 'On'*

blah blah, AH is not a [strikethrough]Dublin[/strikethrough] North-East forum, there is already a forum for these type of questions here. What is it about these slight minorities taking over boards?

*biko mode 'Off'* :D

Instead we got something reasonable :eek: Could it be that you only rant at Dubs biko?:eek:

OP, I'm not from the North-East so I'm afraid I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Was in a good mood there mate ;)
    I usually only rant in "town" threads or such.

I think this is the first non-Dub regional thread in AH for ages. Good job Chrissy :D

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I know this isnt what you asked, but if you are willing to spend a weekend in Dublin, the healing house do a two day weekend course in body massage and indian head massage every now and again, which gives you the basics, so you can give a massage to family and friends. Melt in Temple Bar also do weekend courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

[random]
    lol I though the title read "learning message:- North East Region" and I was expecing some good advice for people living in the North East....

WAAAYYY OFFFF the mark
    [/random]

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

Please post in the correct forum in future. AH is not the place for regional threads.

Advertisement