Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More fool me......

Options
  • 17-01-2006 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

......for reminding the powers that be and costing myself precious sheckles - but I think Im overdue on paying my subscription renewal. Is there an automatic reminder? Or a dusty ledger thumbed through by a fingerless gloved Regi?
    can someone tell me whats the story re finding out?
    Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Click here to find out. it should say when your subscription is up.
    I didn't get an automatic reminder. I found out because my PM inbox was full and the Subscribers forum had been removed from my subbed list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Thanks.
    it doesnt say? Am I missing something? Where do I click?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Up at the top it should list your active subscriptions. If there are none there then you are not subscribed.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Dellgirl wrote:
    ... a fingerless gloved Regi?
    Am I the only one that got an image of Regi, without fingers, wearing gloves? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

oscarBravo wrote:
    Am I the only one that got an image of Regi, without fingers, wearing gloves? :eek:

When they warn you to switch off power when you change the printer cartridge boy you'd better do it.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement