Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diasbling Media player volume control,

• 17-01-2006 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    Is there anyone that can help me to disable the volume control slider in media player 9 and keep it set to 100% the same also for the vol control in the taskbar , I am currently running win2k pro .

The reason for this you may ask is that I am using my pc to play my music through a rather pricy amp and speaker set up and when Im not about the others in the house insist on turning the amp up to the last and media player down to about 1 - 5 % and all they seem to be doing is amplifying the white noise rather than keeping the output at 100% and using the amp's alectronics to do the rest >

Any suggestions would be great folks -- n cheers in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

just ask them why they do that, and tell them the correct way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Believe me i have on many occasions - im nearlly short of doing a childish move and taking the amp+stuff away !!! so thats why im asking here for some help !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Not a chance in Media Player anyway. Look elsewhere. Someone isint gonna crack it just to keep volume at 100%. I say use brute force in explaning to them the right way to listen to music

Advertisement