Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Nights Drinking

Options
  • 17-01-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

A man has been out in the pub since 6 o clock and has been solidly drinking for 7 hours. He is absolutley smashed, he falls off his bar stool and the bartender decides the man has had enough. The man tries to stand up but falls down again so he crawls out of the pub and gets outside. Once there, he tries to stand again but falls once more. He decides to crawl home, he reaches his front door and again, tries to stand but fails miserably. He reaches up and opens the front door and again, tries to stand at his stairs. He falls again. So he crawls up the stairs, gets into bed and passes out.
    He is awoken by his wife the next morning at midday. "You were out drinking again weren't you?" She asks him, the man instantly launches into a story he had concocted the other day but she interrupts him. "Don't lie to me! The bartender rang the house. You left your wheelchair in the pub!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

hehe *pat on the back*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good one,made me giggle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

lol brilliance...one of the best jokes ive heard in AGES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

lol! :D
    Good one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

LOL, wish I could do that :(