Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History!!

Options
  • 17-01-2006 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any doing LC art has a clue how 2 do notes for the History section!! ive tried starting (were in d middle of doing Pre-Christian Ireland) and im totally stuck on how to do it!!!

If anyone knows how to OR would be the BEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD n possibly post some of their notes up here 2 start me off!! :D

thanks in advance for any replies!!!

x x x (",) x x x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

my teacher bought me a less stress more success book the other day..its titled art history and has alot of notes and exam questions in it..its around ten euro but hard to find..

i shouldnt of even picked art as a leaving cert subject its boring

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I am doing Art too, in 6th year now, I can give you notes whch i've got, do you use msn?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

you can get the less stress more success book in easons and reads... if theyre still open. its a good book, very detailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any doing LC art has a clue how 2 do notes for the History section!! ive tried starting (were in d middle of doing Pre-Christian Ireland) and im totally stuck on how to do it!!!

If anyone knows how to OR would be the BEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD n possibly post some of their notes up here 2 start me off!! :D

thanks in advance for any replies!!!
    The purpose of notes is to be as short and simple as possible while still getting you to recall the info. Just make simple notes like that.

I am crap at essays, but I still succeeded at LC Art and you can too!

Advertisement