Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building services engineering

Options
  • 17-01-2006 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    at the moment i'm studying Natuical science, after going to sea it 's not what i would like to do!
    I'm just wondering is Building services and interesting area of engineering?
    are there Jobs around and whats it looking like over the next 5 years?
    wheres the best place to do building services, the Straight 4 year AB-into @ DIT or the 3 year dip in cit followed by another 2 years at another college for the degree?
    many thanks for the reply in advance.
    PS any other info regarding this disipline would be great
    cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

stevie06 wrote:
    Hi folks,
    at the moment i'm studying Natuical science, after going to sea it 's not what i would like to do!
    I'm just wondering is Building services and interesting area of engineering?
    are there Jobs around and whats it looking like over the next 5 years?
    wheres the best place to do building services, the Straight 4 year AB-into @ DIT or the 3 year dip in cit followed by another 2 years at another college for the degree?
    many thanks for the reply in advance.
    PS any other info regarding this disipline would be great
    cheers!

From what I heard DIT's course is good. AFAIK there is a DIT forum try posting there and see if any one has done the course recently or is doing it now

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭stevie06

cheers for that

Advertisement