Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekend out in dundalk

Options
  • 17-01-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I am heading to dundalk next wednesday with a group of guys

Just wondering were we should go on

Thursday, friday saturday & sunday nights :
    What are the best pubs & clubs to go on the night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

courtney's and riddley's bar, riddley's nightclub and maybe a trip into whispers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

What age group are ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

are you male of female?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thursday night will be mad, its the first thursday back at college for all students so expect alot of students out on thursday night! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

there is a mixed group of us covering ages from 20 to 24 i am male

• Advertisement

try lawlors. It's a good spot. packed with a mixed crowd and then head to ridleys.

disc wrote:
    there is a mixed group of us covering ages from 20 to 24 i am male

alot of the clubs are over 21's on friday saturday and sunday, I know silence and parkes is, as is the new moe's pub, think lawlors and courtneys(pub's) are 18's and vicars is 18's(club)

try lawlors. It's a good spot. packed with a mixed crowd and then head to ridleys.

Ridleys will be hard to get into once they dont know you and if you go in a group

I know one of the bouncers. He's one of my mate's brothers so I never have any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I've been going to ridleys since i was 16 years of age , now granted that i didnt look 16 but i certainly didnt look 21+ anyway , its not about what age you are. Its about how you present yourself and what company you keep. Kids remember in ridleys a NO is a NO !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ridleys is 2 euro a drink on Friday night.. Everywhere is 3 euro a drink on a Saturday night I think???

Ridleys are very picky at the door and if you portray yourself as anything other than respectable and well behaved on your way up to the door, you won't get in..

Beerkeeper is a great bar.. Few others but I can't remember the names anymore, its been too long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

All the above and Parkes Bar (Imperial Hotel), also the new Brubakers pub, open 'til ~2:30am.

Advertisement