Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dennis

Options
  • 17-01-2006 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

he's AWESOME...

well I think I got value with him today on betfair, got 10 odd euro matched at 50/1 ... he's down to about 30 or so now... hopefully he'll drop down to 10's or so in next few days and I can trade out...

Anyone else have money on anyone?
    (I also have a bit on Maggot at ~ 14/1)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Denis would be my personal fave I have to say... followed closely by Pete..

Classic :D

Did you see it last night... Denis in the 70's wig.. I was in stitches laughing.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

chump wrote:

Anyone else have money on anyone?
    (I also have a bit on Maggot at ~ 14/1)

I got Preston to be Top Male on Boyles at 11/4 and any other person not presently in the house to Win Outright at 14/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Denis reckons he is Gods gift....don't like him personally - the word sleezy comes to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Muckmagnet

I've put a few shillings on Georgeous George. He has every muslim in Britain voting against his eviction, theres huge net campaingns to keep him in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Looks like my bet on Dennis is still good.
    I traded out my Maggot bet soon after I made it as I didn't see it going anywhere.
    I laid Chantelle when she got to 1.78 and backed this back when she got to 2.36. So book wise doing OK...

The decision will be when to lay off Dennis ... I still think he has a bit of trucking in him yet though so hopefully he'll dip further...

In my heart though I think Chantelle is the winner, although apparently a bad show for her might be on the horizon (she bitches about Traci), so perhaps some laying off and then betting on her again needs to be done...

I personally can't see Preston win, as I think female voters might think he's being a bitch to his gf and he might be a cocky for the general voter - I dont mind him tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think Preston will win, only for the fact that the little girlies will be voting for him. Chantelle I think will be 2nd and Dennis 3rd, I'm really starting to like him. If he carries on the way he's going he could even win it.
    Pete would have done well but I reckon he shot himself in the foot with his Traci outburst.

Well the double eviction really throws a spanner in the works...

I laid off my Dennis at about 20's...
    Also closed my book on Chantelle and deciding what to do next...

Because of the negative voting to vote people out on Wednesday, it IS possible Chantelle gets knocked out, as even though she has lots of fans, who will they vote for? I'm guessing Galloway. He's gauranteed gone.

It is possible though that any Dennis fans will vote to knock Chantelle out, knowing that Galloway is a dead cert and Chantelles favourite to survive...

If Dennis survives, his price will plummet and he'll be joint fav with Preston.
    If Chantelle survives, she wins...

Gonna see how odds look tonight before making other moves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

chantelle will go through surely - she's the people's champion etc.

Well I got out of everyone this morning and put it all into chantelle, in the meantime her price has gone from 2.5 to 1.92 (and falling) so I think I went in at the right time.

Tis only small money tho in real terms, but it she wins it I'll be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

i hate dennis, utter idiot. he's rude, arrogant and a fool. really have gone off him since last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ah Dennis is brilliant!
    Hope he wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

..or maybe not :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Its not even worth watching now .Poopie heads Boo.

Advertisement