Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soul Candy Audio Sessions - Fri 20th Stevo Mc (Ableton Set)

• 18-01-2006 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

mailout%20top.jpg

Soul Candy Audio Sessions Returns This Friday!!!!

Doors 11pm till 2.30am, Admission: 7euro
    The Cavern (behind Radio City), Frenchmans Lane, Store Street

After a short break since our last Audio Sessions outing with The Electric Press back in November we return to action this Friday and every month for a night of electronic house music. Along with the usual turntable & cdj setup we will be incorparating some new technology in the form of Ableton Live this week. Line up for the night is as follows:

Stevo Mc Carroll (Ableton Set)
    Ger Stokes

Its a first for Soul Candy Audio Sessions this week as resident DJ Stevo Mc Carroll plays the main set choosing Ableton Live as his preferred platform for the night. Stevo's been locked up in his room for the past few weeks messin about with this nifty piece of software and has decided to give it a bash for a live gig!!!!

Support on the night will come from Ger Stokes. Ger has recently recieved praise for his productions as one half of Silinder from the likes of Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela. With one of their most recent remixes getting a release from Renaissance and featuring on James Zabiela's Sep DJ mag mix CD these guys are definetly ones to watch!!!

To give you a taste of what these guys are playing right now here is their ten for the month!!!!

Stevo Mc Carroll
    Marco De Souza - PBC (Patrick Turner Mix) [Freerange Records]
    Laid - Me (Silver City Mix) [Skint/Loaded Records]
    The Knife - You Take My Breath Away (Mylo Remix) [Rabid]
    Phat Pharrell - Can I Rip It Like That [White]
    Summer Of Space - With You (Johnny Fiasco's Chunkafunk Mix) [Quiet City Records]
    The Craftsmen - Wish (Juke Joints Wishing Well Mix) [Casa Del Soul]
    Buick Presents The Alchemistas - Watch Out For The Gnomes [Buick]
    Spirit Catcher - Code Breaker [Mood Music]
    Switch - A Bit Patchy [Dubsided Records]
    Patrick Turner - Sky Walking (Original Mix) [Sensei]

Ger Stokes
    Depeche Mode-Precious-Ffs Vs Jz Mix
    Shiloh-Dream On-Luke Chable Mix
    Jon Gurd-Lemon Sherbert
    Introspective-Skanky-Splitloop Mix
    James Zabiela-Robophobia-Silinder Spooky Breaks Mix
    Pryda-Nile
    Prodigy-Smack My Bitch Up-D Nox Vs Beckers Mix
    Funky Lowlives-Time Traveller-Freeform Five Mix
    Flying Doctors-We Make Contact-Oliver Lieb Mix
    Depeche Mode-Behind The Wheel-Lexicon Ave Mix

Freebies!!!!!

If you fancy coming along to this free of charge just simply send me a PM with you name and email address. First 5 names will get a double pass!!!

SoulCandy @The Cavern
    Frenchman's Lane, Store Street, D1
    Doors 11pm - 2.30 am
    Doors €7

Advertisement