Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another army or weapon u would like to see?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Israeli army i think would be class, and their own tank they make, though for the life of me i cant remember the name

www.google.ie....searching...processing....the MERKAVA thats it!!!1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

A tactical nuke on the F2000 instead of the nade launcher.

The PSG sniper rifle and a desert eagle pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

magick wrote:
    Nice tank, but I wouldn't mind the IRA. Total infantry based, good sniping, smetex, etc. Apart from that, don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

A tactical nuke on the F2000 instead of the nade launcher.

OMG great minds think alike. I've been asking for this since I first got the game. Though not in replacement of the F2000 nade launcher, but in replacement of the commander Arty.

Tactical nuke - when you KNOW you've lost the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

RopeDrink wrote:
    Did I ever show any of you people my rocket propelled flamethrowing knife? It's a class unlock I got for recieving 50 Purple Hearts.
    Looks like EA can be sympathetic after all. :D

As for army... Well... Bring in the Gardai! They can run around and try to lamp bunnyhoppers with speeding tickets.

ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Surely the MEC should have got the jumbo jet as used in 9/11. Anthrax, suicide bombers and car bombs should also feature in there weapons line up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

The Irish Army with their special weapon ...... CHARM! :D Oh and the Steyr Aug thingy :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

how about a propaganda machine - that tells the ememy they are losing even when they have all flags and the team score is 14-190

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

MiCr0 wrote:
    how about a propaganda machine - that tells the ememy they are losing even when they have all flags and the team score is 14-190

They had that in BFV and after a while the biatch that was on the microphone would wreck your head!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

think the kodo beast would be great in an infantry attack. Those war drums could give you the edge. Oh and gobbling up a SF guy trying to tag it with c4 would be cool too.

http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/kodobeast.shtml

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Definitely the Steyr AUG. Maybe as the medic weapon and the Steyr AUG + M203 as assault.

• Advertisement

I'd like to see some fixed 20-40mm AA guns that could also be used in a secondry role against ground units. They are still widely used by countries in the MEC and China

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Some of those sniper rifles with the bullets that pierce tanks and kill the lil feckers in the tank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

bring in invincable clampers to clamp the vechicles when too many peeps hog the vechicle spawn points!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']
    Tactical nuke - when you KNOW you've lost the game!

Actually, did you notice that at the end of every game, EVERYONE dies. Its like a nerve gas attack or soemthing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

Zillah wrote:
    Actually, did you notice that at the end of every game, EVERYONE dies. Its like a nerve gas attack or soemthing.

Nerve gas that makes planes fall out of the sky like toys?... :)

When their pilots are killed, yes.

But for some odd reason they make the vehicles invincible...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

EOA_Mushy wrote:
    Nerve gas that makes planes fall out of the sky like toys?... :)
    but you get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing everyone in the game can see your little chopper float on by the screen

but you get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing everyone in the game can see your little chopper float on by the screen

Or bounce around the ground like some insane cartoon...

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Bring me chinooks wit 5 miniguns.... Or a AC-130 spectre.... pinpoint death from the skies!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Scorpion Tank - only tracked vehicle in the irish army! would be good for Rebels in SF

NZ17.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

The styre sniper, an auto gernade launcher. Would like to see some proper special forces, i.e. the german special forces.

Scorpion Tank - only tracked vehicle in the irish army! would be good for Rebels in SF

NZ17.jpg

kinda stupid i think we were offered a load of challenger tanks 5 years are so back but wouldnt take them too

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

yeah a shoulder launched SAM for the AT class would be, er, class.

or this!!
    /rant
    god damn it why do linkd tags never work for me :(
    /edit 2
    because linkd seems to be gone and ye got to use url="" instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Mowag Piranah III APC. In Irish DPM of course. A beast of a vehicle.

Scruff wrote:
    yeah a shoulder launched SAM for the AT class would be, er, class.

or www.defense-update.com/products/m/M47striker40.htm

/rant
    god damn it why do linkd tags never work for me :(

dam that sweet

Thats just wrong! You can't have an automatic grenade launcher!

Zillah wrote:
    Thats just wrong! You can't have an automatic grenade launcher!

assult for the Win id say with that

i'd say it should be a fixed defense and mounted on a tank turret\jeep instead of the HMG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Weapons:
    * good auld RPG
    * FAMAS
    * IMI magal and/or tavor
    * FN P90

Army:
    * a ET army (but balanced of course, no "Mars Attacks" death rays here)

Mod/TC:
    * a Star Wars TC (SW Battleground suckeh!)

Advertisement