Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    ok grimes ya just scared the shiet outta me, went onto blackboard to check psych and results were up and i got 30%!! It was only a MCQ that i'd done during the semester and doesnt count... but jaysus i got some fright!!

lol.... aw poor baby. yeah the same happened to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

irlrobins wrote:
    98%? That's nothing I got 100% in an exam once. :p

100%? Thats nothing, I got a wink from my oral examiner... and she was a she!!:D Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

100%? Thats nothing, I got a wink from my oral examiner... and she was a she!!:D Ha!

you win.....

Thats nothing... I got an oral from my Wink examiner and she was a he! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Grimes, I am both impressed and confused

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Julesie

Pythia wrote:
    Survey Sampling? I don't remember doing that. Are the results for Ec&Fi up on the notice board yet?

Hey Pythia,

I was taling to Claire Cahill and the results for 3rd yr Ec & Fi are not out until the week beginning Feb 6th... i'd wager other years are pretty similar although you could ask her she is pretty prompt in replying.

Good Luck whenever they do come out.

Jules

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

F'ing Quinn School. The exams were probably all marked by New Year. They just like making us wait.

Still no sign of any results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Grimes wrote:
    Still no sign of any results
    I know! This is getting terribly annoying!
    The workbooks in archaeology are back incase you didn't get them.

• Advertisement

**elaine** wrote:
    I know! This is getting terribly annoying!
    The workbooks in archaeology are back incase you didn't get them.

Yeah I "avoided" going in to get them. Would rather get an overall pass or fail then bits and pieces back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Its getting amazingly annoying. English tutors told me to expect them before we came back, what a con.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Any more idea when us first years get out exams back?
    Or did i miss something somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

there out now my flat mates both got theirs this morning!

ah bollox. Gotta get home fast this afternoon before they hidden on me by hilarious people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

by post?? or electronically?? crap i'm screwed if they go home....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Still not up for non-modularised people. Boo-urns.

nothing waiting for me here so now i gotta do it again tomorrow.
    God im knackered after flying home (on my bike...i dont actually have wings as of yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ok i really need clarification here peeps... wil they send it to my term or my home address?
    my family aren't believers in privacy/confidentiality so my letter [if its out] is probably opened....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

any ideas on when 3rd commerce results are out, its been over a month, and no date indicating when they'll be online, oh for the good old days when they were posted out...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm B&L 3rd year and from what I've heard around today, they should be up tonight or tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it - getting old at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

yes besty received this information from moi, the wise and beautiful. in fairness i heard that from a third party so could be waffle but apparently there was a big board meeting tonight about making the results available

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

So sick of waiting... hopefully tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i am so scared of getting the results........the longer the better. altho i understand some people are really anxious to get their hands on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

sorry im very mean i only did that to freak ye out i have no idea when they are out cause i had no exams off i had six weeks HOLIDAYS:D

prick! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

hmm, if someone did something to me to get a reaction, and it pissed me off, the last thing I would do is give them said reaction.

im not actually really pissed off :p

Slightly happy if anything that the results aint out yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Commerce departmental meeting thing where they rubber stamp results is on Friday so I expet my results by tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Us engineers got an email saying results will be given on the 31st Jan via UCD connect.

Advertisement