Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

That sounds promising about the commerce meeting on Friday Kaptain Redeye. Is that a reliable source? I would expect to have mine on Tuesday or Wednesday then too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Scraggs wrote:
    ok i really need clarification here peeps... wil they send it to my term or my home address?
    my family aren't believers in privacy/confidentiality so my letter [if its out] is probably opened....

i seriously doubt it, didn't last year for me (then a first year) , they're fairly stingy when it comes to posting out things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I happened to be talking to Mary Heffernin (think thats her name), student advisor for Quinn school. So I got it from the horses mouth so to speak

I happened to be talking to Mary Heffernin (think thats her name), student advisor for Quinn school. So I got it from the horses mouth so to speak
    Good stuff. I just hope they are worth the wait after all this.:rolleyes:

Actually its a UCD meeting not just quinn, so everyone should expect results sometime next week, prob through sis unless you're told differently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

That would be in line with end of january/start february as someone stated a fair while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Anyone know the story with regards to 1st Arts results?

One of my exams was very borderline and theres a holiday being booked for the last 2 weeks of August so I really have to move quick...

if you are semesterised, repeats are in may, no?

Mary Finly actually I think her name is

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

if you are semesterised, repeats are in may, no?
    Nope. Stupidly enough, all the repeats are in August. Which means that if you have to repeat you haven't seen the material for a ridiculously long time.

• Advertisement

are you sure?

My repeats are in may...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Woo hoo, I passed everything. Haven't got my results yet, but my sources have told me I passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Just for us 3B&L people, the word at a meeting this morning is that the people who rubber stamp exam results (can't remember their name) are meeting on Friday so I would expect the results to be available sometime early next week.

Farcear wrote:
    Just for us 3B&L people, the word at a meeting this morning is that the people who rubber stamp exam results (can't remember their name) are meeting on Friday so I would expect the results to be available sometime early next week.
    ugh,what a pain in the ass this is turning out to be. How does it take this long to get the results out to us?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

The college pushed all of the results back a week to enable everyone to get to grips with the new horizons grading scheme (using letter grades!!!) so that's the delay this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well, it's Tuesday and they're still not there. Agh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

lame

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

The 2nd year Sociology results are out since yesterday.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

CS 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exam results are up on the noticeboards :D

I got 72 in DSA, 52 in architecture and 65 in multimedia :D (still no databases result... but if I've got 11% in that then I've still got a high enough average)
    *does happy dance*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Congrats :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

NERDS

but thats a given on this site

Advertisement