Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS9 DVD problems

• 18-01-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Anyone else have a problem with the first 4 sesons of DS9?

The DVD holders seem to damage the inside of the disc and have cause stress cracks on the inside of the discs.
    Seasons 5-7 are completely fine for me, so I'm guessing that is due to the different DVD inlay holders.

I've backed all my dvd's up so I try to use them a little as possible to avoid further damage, and I now keep them all in a dvd wallet. The boxes are empty.

I've always taken good care of them and just noticed a small crack on one one day, I looked at the rest of the boxset and found a few others. Have I been unlucky or has this happened to anyone else. They're not cheap so I'm feeling pretty pissed about it.

Cheers

Comments

I have heard on various trek message boards about people saying they have had problems with the set, so it seems like there is a small fault in the design of the packaging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Grimlock

Thanks a million for the reply Ronan.

Any chance of a link to these forums.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement