Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heidenrich Released

• 18-01-2006 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/heidenreichreleased

Not a huge lose as far as contributing technically goes, but he was entertaining when he turned face, and I always thought it might have worked teaming him with Snitsky or even Eugene, if only for fun value.

Apparently he's been off the road with an ear infection, but when asked to come back by WWE he said he wasn’t interested and wanted to stay at home. I know his family was affected by the Hurricane Katrina events so maybe he has a valid reason for wanted to be there instead of with WWE.
    Family comes first so fair play to him I say, it's not like he's another Nathan Jones who just decided he didn’t like it anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I enjoyed him before he became part of LOD, and when he was here during the summer, thought that was one of the highlight of the shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was wondering why he was still around after the "Little Johnny" thing with Austin, but I thought he was entertaining when he turned face. That walk he did on the way to the ring was gas, very funny at the RDS. In upcoming shows, they've got Matt teaming with Animal, so the signs were there

The meeting of Heidenreich and Snitsky at one of the ppv's was one of the funniest things they've had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wont be missed by me. one of the reasons to not watch Smackdown!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I always kinda liked him. He's was pushed a bit too high at first but I found him entertaining to an extent. Better him than someone else I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

damn i saw this comin for months......o well....TNA for him you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Ah well guess there is no more L.O.D. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No way will TNA be signing him. What would be the point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

Fozzy wrote:

true....i dont think the guy can wrestle either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Apparently the door is open for him to come back when he wants. He's had a tough time recently with his family its said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:

Heidenreich for the x-division !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I saw him in the RDS. I thought he put on a show when most of the other wrestlers seemed they didnt want to be there at all. He was very good brining in the kids to the ring. Probably mad their years. And for that side of things I think he'll be missed.

Advertisement