Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP cheap in Dublin

• 18-01-2006 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, I am selling a new PSP with a game (2nd hand) and two films. It's a christmas gift, but i haven't time to play and need the money.
    It's a 2.0 firmware version which is "downgradable" to v1.50 so it's perfect if you want to play homebrew or backups. It comes without the 32mb memory stick.

I wont accept less that EUR 250, any question or offer to: dcastellanosv@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

two points

point the first: this should be in FS
    point the second: isn't €250 standard retail price of psp bundles anyway? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You can buy a new bundle with a game for 250 =/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

since this will probably get locked, can someone tell me what games are out in shops for psp, new ones, besides SSX and Prince of Persia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abusimbel

Sorry, I posted my text in the wrong place.

about the price, it comes with a game, 2 movies and PSP's with this firmware are more expensive (EUR300) due you can play backups and homebrew software. Also are difficult to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Prince of persia is good but buggy and coulda been so much more.

I'm not really up to date with new game sbut the best games out are definatly GTA pro evo and a few others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Placebo wrote:
    since this will probably get locked, can someone tell me what games are out in shops for psp, new ones, besides SSX and Prince of Persia

GTA
    Need for Speed
    Pursuit Force
    BattlefrontII
    Ghost in the shell

coming:
    Killzone
    SOCOM
    Katamari

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Heard Ghost in the Shell was
    bollocks.