Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guest Pass

Options
  • 18-01-2006 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Does anyone still have a guest pass?

I gave a friend the one i was emailed, but it seems to have expired or been used somehow.

Is this offer over now?

If anyone has one that is still valid and doesnt need, give me a shout please:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I had mine for about 6 months or more. I gave it to my mate about 2 weeks ago, no problems at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Bump

Everyone got one at xmas there didnt they?

If anyone has one spare, pm me or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

sorry already donated mine to someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

checked my email, all i got was an offer to buy wow and get a 20€ rebate ;/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Soz lee got same as alan, a mate a mine in town just bought it today tho just remembered you were looking for a pass when I came on the forum. Ill try and get in touch and get it for you by 2mor or next day at latest, Ill drop you a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

would be cool, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kubak

Maybe someone have guest pass to spare (EU)? Contact me with PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dragons_wrath

Hello =) , someone has a 10 day guest pass thing? I really wanna try this game out before buying it.. can't someone give me a PM or something..I wanna see how good the game is :) well i would be thankfull to get a guest pass from you.. c ya //dan

Advertisement