Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you unlock new teams in PES5?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

I was editing some players the other night and I noticed there are a lot of different options for nationality that don't feature in the team select menu. Some of the PES Shop players seem to have these nationalities too.

How do you unlock them, what do you have to win?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

You cant unlock them.

Those players are just in the game because if Konami make a club with one of those players in it, they have to include their countries flag and name for search purposes etc... It doesn't mean those teams are actually in the game (which they aren't).

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Ah arse.

So, there are no unlockable features really other than those you can 'buy' in the PES shop? I know that's a little bit off point but im just curious .

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Nope. :)

They did away with the idea of unlocking classic teams by winning regional trophies once they introduced the PES shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

dar83 wrote:
    Those players are just in the game because if Konami make a club with one of those players in it, they have to include their countries flag and name for search purposes etc... It doesn't mean those teams are actually in the game (which they aren't).
    Also some random players will generate in the ML with those nationalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Thoroughly disappointing altogether!

Can't believe I have all the features unlocked already after only a few weeks of having the game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

Yeah, it is disappointing, especially since without those national teams it won't be possible to recreate the 2006 World Cup :(

Advertisement