Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great nostalgia for sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

At least they're not remakes. I hate remak-
    GOD DAMN REMAKES TARNISHING THE ORIGINAL'S QUALITY AND OUR MEMORIES OF IT!
    Sorry. So...wow, the Muppet Show, eh? That sounds grea-
    MUPPETS TONIGHT! PIECE OF CRAP CLIFFORD REPLACING KERMIT AND STUPID NOW FORGOTTEN 90s CELEBRITIES DESPERATE TO CLING ON TO THE REPUTATION OF THE MUPPIT FRANCHISE WHICH WAS KILLED AFTER JOAN RIVERS APPEARED IN MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTEN ANYWAY PLUS THE FUKKING REMAKE HAD PISSED ON JIM HENSON'S GRAVE DESTROYING THE MUPPET SHOW's NOSTALGIA FACTOR!
    ARRRRRGH!
    I HATE REMAKES!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I still await a DVD release of Mysterious Cities of Gold. It hasn't been released yet has it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

€64 to buy a box set of a show we perobably wont even ewatch man thats steep, it was great when we were kids but i doubt anyone would really go back and watch all 39 eps now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

He's right. DVD box sets may be cool but nostalgia is just that, nostalgia. Great when we were kids but wont hold up to scrutiny now.
    Though they're better than remakes.
    I fukking hate remakes.

Advertisement