Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 18-01-2006 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know is there a Spongebob Squarepants avatar?

Have seen someone with one but it may very well be a custom one, can't seem to see it in cartoons, so thought someone might know if it does in fact exist as a regular avatar.

Thanks....:o
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't think there's one available here on Boards..

.. you could always shovel out the subscriber fee and use your own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Oh believe me I would, just don't have either a credit card or the use of paypal!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Speakinh of Avatars, are you allowed to have an animanted avatar.
    Your not allowed to have an animated sig, so I thought this would apply to avatars too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jank wrote:
    Speakinh of Avatars, are you allowed to have an animanted avatar.
    Don't think there's any rules saying you can't but it's probably frowned upon.. remember someone have a dancing stickman as theirs for a while.
    Oh believe me I would, just don't have either a credit card or the use of paypal!
    There's always 3V..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nope no spongebob(that I can see), looked everywhere...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Hey MI, if you want you can send me some mullah and i'll subscribe you again...;)

Ruggie, that would be absolutely super.

Please pm me your address, I'll send my gold via registered post from work tomorrow morning.

Much, much appreciated :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Try his bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Tar has a point.

I could just send you my bank details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Just get off yer arse and use 3v :D

• Advertisement

Ok, send me whatever details are necessary! Thanks :D

And as for 3v.......pah :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Ok, send me whatever details are necessary! Thanks :D

And as for 3v.......pah :p

It isn't that bad... In fact, as long as you buy fewer than eight lots of credit a year, it's cheaper than a real credit card :)

Advertisement