Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lineage 2

Options
  • 18-01-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

hi
    just wanted to know if i'm breaking any laws

<stuff removed>

here's a few screen shots if you never seen it before

shot000366qw.jpg
    shot000378ex.jpg

edit by adnans - you can't start threads about private servers on this board. let this be your first warning.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'm pretty sure "free to play servers" are just a nice way of saying "illegal servers", so i'd not recommend talking about them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

there's no laws against it,
    and there is plenty of them out there
    and there going for well over 2 years now so i dout that its illegal or else they would have been closed down by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm pretty sure its at the very least against the EULA of the software you are using, secondly I'm pretty sure it is IN FACT illegal.

Thirdly, Lineage 2 sucks donkey testicles...

Excuse the graphic analogy but it was necessary in order to truly get across how much Lineage 2 sucks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement