Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with IBB, Leeson St Highpoint

• 18-01-2006 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Just found out that my net connection at home is gone down (admittedly for the second time in 2 years) and when my GF contracted IBB about it they went through the usual investigation process, discovering no problems prior to the connection exiting the flat, on route to the receiver. Their conclusion regarding this (due to the fact that they couldn't contact our dish form the support desk) was that the problem was with our dish (which was working just fine last night). I'm finding this strange as the last time this happened (exact same symtoms) the cause was that the Leeson St highpoint was broken.

So, my query is whether any other IBB users who connect through the Leeson Street highpoint are experiencing problems?

Advertisement