Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone thinkin of going to blancherstown i.t

Options
  • 18-01-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

i for one am thinkin about goin there..im just wondering if anyone else is thinkin serioulsy of going there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Magown3

I'm in Blanchardstown IT at the moment and I'm in my final year.

I'd highly recommend coming here. The facilities are great, lecturers are approchable and it's a really modern campus. I'm doing computing but in this course you get a good taste of a wide variety of things from computer networking to creating flash web-pages to digital animation to databases with lots more in between.

Hope this helps.

P.S. It does have one downfall tho...... no bar on campus :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

is that computing course ur doin..the honours degree one..im thinkin of doin the new computer engineering, 5 year one...im putting it first on my cao...hopefully ill get it...ye the place looks good and i dont live too far away from it so i cant see meself goin anywere else..its a bit of shame about the bar but we can just head down near the centre for a drink ..haha...

thanks for the reply in anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zeuz

iggyman wrote:
    anyone else?

I applied for that course All of the Copmuter courses (full Time) lead to the same place :-) so even if u only pass 5 sibjects in Leaving u can stil get in and work your way up

but yes i applied

• Registered Users Posts: 3 *ci*

i wana go nxt year but no1 i no is goin :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

*ci* wrote: »
    i wana go nxt year but no1 i no is goin :(

You really can't let that stop you.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

im tinkin of going there i put digital media down top of my level 6/7 list...its only a new course starting next year so i dont know wat d points are like 4 it...it looks interesting tho....

Advertisement