Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Drive problems

• 18-01-2006 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone help?!

I just got the max drive usb thing for my PS2 and dowloaded an option file for PES5. But when I uncrushed it to my memory card it seems to have deleted all of the other data that was on there.
    When I go into memory card browser on the PS2 it shows no data but still says I only have 1000kb of free space left indicating that it must still be on there somewhere but I don't know where???

Has anyone got any idea of what could have happened and how I could fix it?

All I want to do is play pro evo!!!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

They shouldnt be allowed to sell those things I did the exact same when I got mine and it destroyed the memory card. Sorry to say your card is more than likly screwed now youll have to get another one.

Do some google searching youll find simular stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jimbola

Ended up having to re format the whole thing in the end.

Meant I lost all my save data but I can still use the memory card and I got the update working in the end so not all bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Where did you get your MaxDrive??

Advertisement