Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traci Bingham

Options
  • 18-01-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks like a man in drag? I know she was a Baywatch "babe" but she looks really masculine on her face....:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think she's flawless looking but her dizzy ways and her voice go through my head... She's so obviously jealous of Denis and Faria's flirting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Faria Alam is the only burd on that show I would have had a eye for. Now she's gone Pete Burns is starting to look attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Pigman II wrote:
    Faria Alam is the only burd on that show I would have had a eye for. Now she's gone Pete Burns is starting to look attractive.

Can't see the attraction ? ? Only worth watching for Chantelle . . . (and of course Davina on eviction night !)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'd say Traci would be in my top 3 sexiest females ever on BB. As long as she doesn't wear lipstick anyway. I find the lead singer of the PussyCat dolls is cracking too so I must have grown a fondness for that type of girl (i'm listening to the PussyCat dolls now which is why I brought this up btw). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I have to say, I felt really sorry for her. Pete has been totally out of line with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

BuffyBot wrote:
    I have to say, I felt really sorry for her. Pete has been totally out of line with her.

Pete Burns is a thug and a bully and its about time someone stood up to him . . He has some sort of god complex and thinks its OK to treat people like sh*t . . . Whats even worse is that none of the more mature people in the house (like Barrymore and Galloway) have the balls to stand up to him rather than encourage him . .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I don't really like her but Pete was way out of line. Totally out of order and none of them said it to him. I heard some people agree with him on that big brother big mouth show which annoyed me. If a 45 year old middle aged, sweater wearing, slightly balding man had done that he would have been castigated and rightly so.

Yeah I was a big Pete fan but Iv gone off him after his rant at Tracy... He looked like a man posessed... And he wasnt even really angry because he went back into the house and bragged about tearing into her and laughed.

I think he needs some help tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Whats even worse is that none of the more mature people in the house (like Barrymore and Galloway) have the balls to stand up to him rather than encourage him . .

Barrymore? Too scared. One word from Pete and he'd be blubbering in a corner for at least 2 days. Galloway is a spineless little turd and showing it more and more everyday. Amazing how a man who would not stand by when anyone was being bullied stood by and watched...

BuffyBot wrote:
    Barrymore? Too scared. One word from Pete and he'd be blubbering in a corner for at least 2 days. Galloway is a spineless little turd and showing it more and more everyday. Amazing how a man who would not stand by when anyone was being bullied stood by and watched...

Well said.. I totally agree.. Hes a horrible little man... WTF was he even thinking going in there anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Pete seems to think speaking his mind & just generally being an a55 makes him endearing but he is sadly mistaken.

It just makes him look like a muppet. :cool:

Granted Traci is a little closed off from every1, what would any1 really say if they had a weird man just berating them for 10 minutes, for fun. ;)

Advertisement