Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

haynes manuals....

Options
  • 18-01-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

im looking at getting a haynes manual for a citroen ax 95. Anyone any ideas on the best place to get it. I believe everyone should have something like this with their car.
    All help is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Any decent motor factors (and Halfords!) will stock a range though you may find if they dont have your model in stock its quicker/easier to order here or from amazon.co.uk or Haynes direct

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

The Haynes website http://www.haynes.co.uk/
    I got mine from here and the prices are similiar to in shops including P&P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

thanks very much! Iv got a spare amazon voucher going handy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I have a Haynes for Citroen AX - I sold the AX a while ago so its no longer required, if you can't track one down and want to buy it let me know.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

I had the window for amzon open in the background and thought id gander through boards first. What a coincidence. Iv sent you a pm. If always prefer to deal with a fellow boardsie then some billion dollar company!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Funny, my brother also has a Citroen AX manual (he sold his AX several years ago) ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Try eBay, they're usually far cheaper on that site than in any stores. Got mine (for a Micra) from eBay for about £5 (including postage from England).

Advertisement