Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I set up a virtual geographic Irish number for call forwarding?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    I want to set up a Dublin number (01-xxx-xxxx) which will direct to whichever number I want (eg a mobile or an international number). the number is not attached to a real line - it's just a virtual number.

Do you know of any company offering this service? I had this service in the UK using a UK VOIP provider.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Dazza25

Contact Eircom (1901) and tell them that you want a virtual line set up on an exchange,I think it costs €8 a month. You then tell them where you want the number to point and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

Or an irish VOIP provider. Blueface is the one I use, and the internet based GUI sounds like the job for you.

Wexfordman

Advertisement