Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend software for web pages with user comments

Options
  • 18-01-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Hi,

would like your suggestions please. I want to set up a site where I write an article and allow users of the site to add their own comments below (this site is nothing to do with my previous advertising post!). I want to set up an index page which links to all the articles but not by date as a blog does. Can anybody recommend software to do this? I want to be able to monitor the site and if necessary edit/remove comments so some kind of web login would be required. Would also like to be able to customise it (colours, font, etc). If the site became popular I might want to get a .com address with proper hosting for it so I don't think I can use any of those free blog sites.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement