Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

All we can do is hope its not as bad as pacific assualt... best game was Allied assult

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I liked pacific assault. Maybe I shouldn't admit it. It got better once you got used to spotting the soldiers in the jungle. The demo level put a lot of people off. I hope this one is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Bah, i thought it was a horrible game... even the online gaming was horrible, was more like UT with non spacey guns lol, MOHAA required skill... this one was just run and gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Yay, cos what the world needs is another DDay ww2 shooter!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Yay, cos what the world needs is another DDay ww2 shooter!
    Feckin right.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just finished COD2 and will happily lap this up if its good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Feckin right.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just finished COD2 and will happily lap this up if its good.

Yeah but roughly 2/3s of COD2 wasn't Americans crawling through French villages, it was Russia & the desert. It felt new, exciting & fresh. Looking at the latest attempts to model those french cafés is dullllll..

Ah, i'm biased cos i'm a huge fan of WW2 media. Movies, Games, TV Shows (Band of brothers especially) that sort of thing - I tend to approve of anything WWII-ish. Even liked studying about it in History back in school...

For instance I liked Borhters in Arms, COD1, MOHAA too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm a big WW2 nut as well. Love playing WW2 themed games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I cringed when i saw the press release the other day, It's either gonna be a sh1tty Pacific Assault clone, or turn out to be a really bad port of the 360 version :/ Another EA sequel yawnfest TBH

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i wish they would do a ww1 fps, though not sure how that would work out, though storming over trenches would be good

• Advertisement

Nah WW1 was a **** war. 1 terrible tactic. It wasn't until the days of mobile and airbourne infantry did we have an interesting war. The only war worse than WW1 was the American war of independance. Just pointless en masse marching to death. Meh. AT least ****ing run you idiots!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Not sure about MOH anymore. It all went pear-shaped after a load of the developers bugged off to make Call Of Duty. Its the definitive WWII shooter now.

Advertisement