Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes??

Options
  • 18-01-2006 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

What shoes you guys skate?

I had holes and all in my blue 88's so i went into roches stores and bought a pair of 'xdye' black shoes for 50euro! Ah they are ****ing class! Have to get used to them though..............

ps pics posted comment on em please :)

yes as you can see my room is a mess

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Granted, they dont look to bad, but my bet is they will fall apart after a few weeks. I also doubt they are as comfy as a quality pair of skate shoes such as DVS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

suppose... i can just wear thick socks :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've two pairs of DVS right now, and two older Addidas Skate ones. And three pairs of DCs. All got in the sales, I'm a cheap bastard.

I have this sneaking suspicion I may in fact be a woman, its not right to have 7 pairs of skate shoes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

any1 got the berra 4s i got them in g1 for 30 quid
    they dont really last long thogh but there still nice and comfy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

T-Kmax just bought a pair of white EVOS here for ten euros...can't go wrong....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭iceworm

liamskater do you have wwf curtains in d second pic i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

hehe lol yeah used to be into the ole wrestling they must be 5 years old lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 t_rom/reaper

i think allmost all types of osiris are comfortable and look nice
    but:rolleyes: the best has to be etines:D

i think allmost all types of osiris are comfortable and look nice
    but:rolleyes: the best has to be etines:D

Osiris break..a lot :eek: . My m8 had his pair for no more than 3 hours, went out for a skate and came back with his toes between the sole and shoe :v: . I find DVS to be strong and comfy :). I just bought a pair of Globe Rythms and im liking them to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

only thing about orisis that i don't like is they look like clown boots.

i'm in the market for a new pair of skate shoes myself but the selection in G1/schuh is appauling.

Cremo wrote:
    only thing about orisis that i don't like is they look like clown boots.

i'm in the market for a new pair of skate shoes myself but the selection in G1/schuh is appauling.

Woo0t? I was in G1 few days ago, i thought they had some sick stuff. In that 2 for 100euro they had some really nice Lakai, i might actually go back this week :).

well i was in there like a week ago, and the only nice shoes they had were either being worn by me, owned by me, owned by a friend so that kind of ruled out buying a new pair. :P

Cremo wrote:
    well i was in there like a week ago, and the only nice shoes they had were either being worn by me, owned by me, owned by a friend so that kind of ruled out buying a new pair. :P

What where you wearing?

dvs dresden in mocha

Cremo wrote:
    dvs dresden in mocha

The seude or the leather :p

suede

SDVDRFM.jpg

they have served me well, and are still in good condition but i think it's time for a change.

mj_olive.jpg

g1 have these on their site, so hopefully they might stock them (again didn't see them in there the last time i was there)

No no , im affraid there was indeed a superior shoe in your midst :D , behold>>>

my mate has them although if he didn't i would buy them, don't want to start a dube trend :p

Advertisement