Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so anyway in Mc Donalds yesterday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Muckmagnet wrote:
    to be blunt he likens a kebab to a female whale's vagina

probably in this case, the use of the word "female" is unneccessary. Having said that, you had to explain the phrase in the first place, so....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Muckmagnet

caimin wrote:
    probably in this case, the use of the word "female" is unneccessary. Having said that, you had to explain the phrase in the first place, so....:D

you never heard of a mangina ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'll have you know I have a cute mangina. Caused by smoking, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Muckmagnet wrote:
    eeemmmmmmm ......... only that my local chipper will batter anything for you, i was there on Friday after the pub and they battered twix bars for two girls on the Q !!! Imagine the taste of a battered twix.... it probably took 6 months off their lives.

Hey, deep-fried Mars Bars are supposed to be a Scottish thing.....So maybe Deep-fried Twix' could be an Irish thing? Us celts have to stick together....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

bugger.. now Im hungry. Down to KC's I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Delphi91 wrote:
    Hey, deep-fried Mars Bars are supposed to be a Scottish thing.....

You can get them in Dingle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

I,m sure most people know about the tale of a certain large fast food chain,In which a woman was violently sick and on analysis it showed the food had been ejaculated on by two of the cooks,she was well paid off outside court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boardy

I,m sure most people know about the tale of a certain large fast food chain,In which a woman was violently sick and on analysis it showed the food had been ejaculated on by two of the cooks,she was well paid off outside court.

Surely she should have said something to them while they were doing this! And not wait until she got sick so she could sue them.

Would you like fries with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Urban legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

rymus wrote:
    bugger.. now Im hungry. Down to KC's I think

mmm... king creole please
    /drools uncontrollably

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

I think that ladie did sue them in the end,she made a packet! I though this tale of the dodgy food an urban legend but its not!!sick eh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

parasite wrote:
    mmm... king creole please
    /drools uncontrollably

oh christ i love them....gots to have one.
    they are so so delicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

A post by someone called parasite turns me off fast food a little I must say ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

damien.m wrote:
    Urban legend.

I dunno.. my wife was at the hairdressers and she was told by the stylist that her brothers best-friends cousins sister had a step-sister who met a guy who worked in the same hospital as the labtests were done in and his best buddy was the porter who dropped the samples to the lab and his boss collected the results and he says its true.

But it could also be a case of "send three and sixpence we're going to a dance"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

parsi wrote:
    I dunno.. my wife was at the hairdressers and she was told by the stylist that her brothers best-friends cousins sister had a step-sister who met a guy who worked in the same hospital as the labtests were done in and his best buddy was the porter who dropped the samples to the lab and his boss collected the results and he says its true.

But it could also be a case of "send three and sixpence we're going to a dance"
    Ha-ha:)

Advertisement