Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sven to be given 3 million pay off to step down in the summer

• 18-01-2006 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/4623022.stm

normally i wouldnt post anything based on the BBC gossip pages, but this was actually said in the Times, which as far as i am aware is quite a reputable paper. Anybody else have any further info on this and who should be given the job should eriksson go ?

Dave Whelan, Wigan's Chairman is plumbing for his own Paul Jewell and Stuart Pearce of Man City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

If this is true than Sven will not be able to believe his luck. He has tested the patience of that nations fans on numerous occasions and it would exceed his wildest dreams if he could walk away with a £3 million golden handshake. Its all about money for him. The more he can make in the least amount of time the better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

ok sven's time looks to be up, but look at the possible replacements......
    apart from stuart pearce, who is still new and relatively inexperienced and maybe paul jewell who is really in the same boat, i'm not sure would will be able to make a sucess of it. i feel ditching sven may not be the best thing to do just yet

Advertisement