Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sun burst illustration tutorial/custom shape

Options
  • 18-01-2006 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I need help with a project

I need to create a sun blast/burst like in this image CS48293-02A-BIG2.jpg

and it driving me cracked i cant find a tutorial or downloadable custom shape for it anywhere...can anyone help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Not exactly hard. Do you want the bars to get wider towards the edges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

yeah

Do you now how to use vectors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭SandhillRoad

For custom shape : GOOGLE image : sunburst mirrors. Hope it helps

1722580x580xq5.jpg

750big599x594vt9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Try this.

Create a new layer and add horisontal black lines (keeping the spacing even) all the way down the screen.

When this is done adjust the polar cordinates of the layer and you should get the star burst effect your looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Jesus Christ shrimp stop elicting one word answers from him and tell him how it is done, nobody is asking you to go into detail but holy pausing for effect thats just ridiculous. Even posting a link like this would at least give him an idea as a direction to head, what the **** is wrong with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The only time that shrimp surprises me these days is when he actually helps someone or gives constructive criticism. And to be honest I don't think he has surprised me for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I totally agree with the above two posters.

Glad that someone else noticed this, it's been going on some time now.

relax the kaks!

Advertisement