Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk to monaghan!

Options
  • 18-01-2006 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

anyone know if theres a bus that runs to monaghan from dundalk each day?? I'm working there for a month and I need transport!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I think this website might be your best chance to find out. http://www.buseireann.ie/site/home/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

sorry i meant a private bus company....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

theres no private buses running to monaghan as far as i know.... whats wrong with bus eireann?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

i have to get to work at 9...don't fancy it taking me approx 2.5 hours to get there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i used to take the monaghan bus into town..think the bus eireann doesnt head in the monaghan direction till 9am, after the monaghan-dundalk run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

working in Monaghan Town ?

I'm sure theres plenty of lifts heading that direction every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Add it too the sticky on the top of the forum and ill change the name of the sticky for you guys , hope this helps.

Advertisement