Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop a hot tip!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

democrates wrote:
    Does this mean where there's real money to be made it's reservedd for fat cats? As opposed to eircom for the masses which bombed...
    I made 10% on Eircom, as did most of my friends / family that bought. Almost all commentators recommended selling as soon as possible, only the Government seemed to recommend holding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

ionapaul wrote:
    only the Government seemed to recommend holding.
    I'm pretty sure the Govt didn't make any recommendation - whether to sell or hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭x.x.x

Quote:
    Originally Posted by x.x.x
    Topcat - The reverse split was in order to shake off day tickers and move onwards and upwards from the Amex and subsequently open themselves up to alot more institutional buyers, i'm sure you know what i mean.

Does this mean where there's real money to be made it's reservedd for fat cats? As opposed to eircom for the masses which bombed...

there is serious money to be made.
    i bought at $12 and i not going to think about selling until i've hit 65% - 75% profit.
    feel free to ask about/ question my reasoning but try doing a little homework yourself too

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭clopd

Wel Roundtower what do you think of Kingspan now - 10:85 when we started this thread 12:69 today!!

Clopd

Advertisement