Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a beautiful dog this week

• 18-01-2006 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Hello folks!

I was up in the Wicklow Hills on Monday at about 6pm on the Sally Gap road going back down towards Tallaght.

A skinny bedragled dog was mooching along the road. It hadnt eaten in a long time and it took me an hour to coax it into the car.

Anyway its about 2 years old and is a Spaniel but bigger than a Springer. It is currently being minded in the reconciliation centre in Glencree and we need to find a home for it.

It is trained and doesnt go the toilet inside at night either. A very friendly dog with lots of energy and would need lots of space and kids that arent too young either.

I'll be going up to Glencree on Friday or Saturday to speak to the dog trainers on the hills to see if they lost him (or her, i haven't checked yet).

I'm not sure if its a pedigree as I havent come across a spaniel this big before. It looks like it might be crossed with horse or a feral goat.

If you are interested in taking him (or her) just pm me here and leave a number. space and energy required.

cheers Des

Advertisement