Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curiosity got the better of me...

Options
  • 18-01-2006 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

So, I was wondering around the internet and I came across www.redguides.com It holds all these stratgies for W.O.W among other games, the catch is that you have to pay to gain access and seeing as how I had 6 yo yo's left on my 3v card I said I would give it whirl. There is some good things in there on how to level up and work the auction house and the like and then the classics like "How to make 60 - 100 Gold an hour"

Has anyone else seen any of them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

www.allakhazam.com and its free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Idiot. Feck off. Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HST

joe. wrote:
    Idiot. Feck off. Yes

Well it was either use up the money or let it go to waste. No need for the hostilities.

I must take a look at the site above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Save the pages and upload em :D

Great minds think alike Drake. I am saving the content and putting it up on my own site that should be going live within 2 - 3 weeks. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

HST wrote:
    Great minds think alike Drake. I am saving the content and putting it up on my own site that should be going live within 2 - 3 weeks. :D

and you'll be charging, how much? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

DRakE wrote:
    WHY DONT GURLZ WANTS TO MAKE SEX WITH ME???

COZ I TOLD DA GURLZ YER A THIEVING WOW PIKEY, AND TA STEER WELL CLEAR OF YA TELL I GETS ME GOLD BACK!

Nothing inquitis, because I'm that nice a guy and I'm using it as a lame marketing tool. There is some good stuff in the site it's better than the one that was linked above.

Inquitus wrote:
    COZ I TOLD DA GURLZ YER A THIEVING WOW PIKEY, AND TA STEER WELL CLEAR OF YA TELL I GETS ME GOLD BACK!
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

HST, paste some of these 60-100g an hour things lol
    atm i can barely make 10g an hour farming the SM GY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

hah i assume the B in your sig is for John O'Braveheart

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

lads you want to see the guids, check out the site hst site! in my sig! hopefully will be up and runing by the end of the week!

is the stuff up on there for free?

Drake, A few of them will be up there each week in slot cleverly titled "WOW Weekly"(/sarcasm) and they will be free so check back with us every now and again. As soon as it goes live I'll let you know.

Advertisement