Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toonami trouble

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 t_rom/reaper

yeahhh tis quit funny that you take spelling online so seriously and im a third level teacher so
    LOL LOL LLLLOL:p
    ANY WAY BACK TO TOPIC GUYS
    wheres all the anime gone:confused: from toonami

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

Gokuz r way kewler than u guyz, at least he doesn't giv headz to str4ng3rz, lol!!!
    I got laid by like eighty chicks and I got a rad new bitchin' BMX bike just from the awesomeness I gained by osmosis from watching DBZ.
    :cool: :mad: :) :rolleyes: :(:confused: :v: :eek: :o:p;):D
    I don't need things like dialogue and thought provoking story telling.
    wheres all the anime gone from toonami
    Their "reworking their demographic", which seems to mean turning the channel into a safe haven for cancelled 90s and 80s teen programming over the next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 t_rom/reaper

yeahhhhhh i think does that mean more anime and dbz?????:o :confused::D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

yeahhhhhh i think does that mean more anime and dbz?????:o :confused::D :rolleyes:

No. It means the horrors of pre-teen American crap that haven't seen the light of day over here since the days of 'The Children's Channel' (anyone else remember that? :D ).

And I'm not talking 'watchable-animated-crap' - I'm talking Parker Lewis can't lose et al.

The show is 16 years old and they're hyping it like it's cool? Can anyone else say 'shrinking budget?' and 'last gasps of a badly run station?'

(BRING BACK CNX - and this time when they print a schedule...they should actually fscking stick to it!!!!)

omegoku wrote:
    Simply put i was waiting for lunar to get their respective asses in gear...

Okay...I understand now.... Their delay was getting on my nerves, so I d/l'd from other subs groups. All were fine, Dattebayo is very good but I wouldn't recommend Hell-Fansubs
    omegoku wrote:
    ...as for life outside, that is fiction, i just watched rozein maiden, rizelmine and naruto while i waited...

Sir, my apologies...I underestimated you...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 omegoku

No problem, I can see where doubt may have entered your mind..
    I remember when Toonami was interesting.. what the hell happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

OMFG!!!

DOES THAT MEAN ONE PIECE WILL BE GONE?!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THAT'S HAPPENING?

And those shows will totally suck...I miss Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing and Teh Tenchi's on Toonami!
    They suck now...
    I'm so depressed now. Totally emo...I'm gonna go commit suicide with paper that has my suicide note written on it.

Ooh, does anyone know about Bittorrent? I downloaded the complete One Piece manga collection off it and it won't work for me...-Sniff.- It took ages too! It'slike, 1GB!

Oh, woe is me, very much so!

And DBZ ruled...Not so much now, BUT IT DID!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Rei-chan wrote:
    Ooh, does anyone know about Bittorrent? I downloaded the complete One Piece manga collection off it and it won't work for me...-Sniff.- It took ages too! It'slike, 1GB!

Buy the books. :)

Buy the books. :)

I don't have the money for that!
    Haha, you must be joking.
    I'm looking on getting the complete XFiles DVD collection thingeh.
    I don't even have a job though...
    I SHALL SPONGE OFF MY MOM!
    But yeah, Toonami suxxors now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

What kinda files are they in?
    For instance, I got the complete Ranma, all in zip archives.

Nuh, they're not in zip form...

I dunno, I just deleted them, I'm downloading the eppisodes now instead...Found a fansub site with the eppisodes...Woo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kinbushi

Dude im looking for the same music, i did hear it on a pokemon ad a few weeks back and put it on Youtube but no reply's yet ill let you know if i get a hold of it some how,

L8er:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

God I miss CNX. If they had continued the way they were going, we'd have a decent mature anime channel by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OP, is the song that you're thinking of sung by women? If it is, I think its sung by 3 women. I remember Toonami doing a piece on it, me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 omegoku

Update!
    Toonami is becoming CN Too!
    There are adds on rattling on about the best of Cartoon Netwrok and tonnami coming together.
    Lo and Behold, in the background is the same damn song I'm still looking for!
    Anyone who hears this song and knows what it is please, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot

No it was sung by nobody as there was no words to sing. thanks for your interest.

Advertisement