Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toonami Trouble

• 18-01-2006 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Many moons ago, while flicking thru the channels I came accross a 2 minute long advert for Toonami. While I generally do not like ads of this lenght, this one had a great song in the background.

Recently while watching a show about drifting in Japan, I heard it again . Unfortunatly the shows titles didnt tell me its name either. I believe it might be japanese. Its a rock song with some real nice guitaring, dont think there are any words. Anyone have any idea of what the songs title might be?

It contained clips from gundam wing, dragonball, possibly tenchi. At some point it goes quiet, you see the gundam Deathscythe jumps onto a carrier and is about to slash, then someone(possibly heero yui) calls out one more to go, and the music starts up again. I cant really think of anything else. If anyone has a link to a copy of the advert or preferably knows the name of the song and/or artist, it would be most helpful. Thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Does it show the new x-men cartoon in it with wolverine on a motorbike by any chance because the song in that really long add bugged me for ages and i never found out what the song was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 omegoku

It might have, tbh i cant remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 omegoku

Update!
    Toonami is becoming CN Too!
    There are adds on rattling on about the best of Cartoon Netwrok and tonnami coming together.
    Lo and Behold, in the background is the same damn song I'm still looking for!
    Anyone who hears this song and knows what it is please, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot

Advertisement