Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Options
  • 18-01-2006 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello to all who bothers to read this :D

I was told of this well structured forums by a Tech Supporter guy in Eircom ;)
    You might ask why couldnt he help me , but he did enough and i wasnt in that much of a hurry tbh at the time . So here i am gonna ask you boys who surely would be in the know a stupid question :o lol

I game mostly with MoHAA in a reborn clan called [BaA] BrothersAtArms, but im still having the same major problems with lag with a ping of just 50 or so ,(Dutch servers) im ok with that as im well use to it . But i would really like it down a hell of alot more if possible . By, Q: ?? Where ?? and how can i find and open the correct port on my router for MoHAA and sure while were here im also starting to game now with BF2. So again same question .

Thanks in advance to all :rolleyes:

Comments

Advertisement