Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 18-01-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

I know that this is nothing to do with parenting

Currently my wife has broken the two week barrier with only 12 days to go. I am thinking of being the father who passes out the cigar, this is our first and it is a big thing to us.

I know this may sound stupid but i was hoping to get personalised cigar tubes, ie grand dad, uncle liam etc.

If anyone had any ideas on what to do or where to go i would appreciate any help.

Once again thanks

and i will talk to you all in 13 days

cheers

nanook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations.

tbh I have never seen anything like that for sale here, you may be able to get it on the web mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BuilderBobie

I know there are some web sites but don't know if they do that kinda thing. Try wedding solutions, they have a site and are based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Personalised? No...

I've found this site good in the past though: http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/

Maybe go with a few fine Cuban cigars instead of personalised ones? ;)

Advertisement