Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just a question

Options
  • 18-01-2006 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

how many catches can you get with 7 balls? im just curious how good you guys are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I done about 60+ a few times but i gave up juggling balls i've also flashed 8,9 and keep missing the last ball with ten. But balls suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 andrewg

do you prefer clubs? i like juggling balls personally. i got 15 catches as my best today with 7, i am not too good of a juggler.

I prefer clubs to balls i also like hoops (not rings).

hoops? what are they???

i cant even juggle clubs well, i can only juggle 3... i prefer balls betetr because i am better with them, and i can do more tricks than if i do clubs... maybe when i get betetr i will prefer clubs over balls.

Like small hula hoops you use em like rings but with more rolling and stuff like that here's some pics so you get the idea i've just started using them and i can see a lot of possibilities.

• Advertisement

can anyone help me with mills' mess?
    i cant do mills' mess right, even with 3... are my arms too long or something... when i do it, it doesn't look right... maybe another possibility is that i do not cross my arms right... i dont know whats wrong with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Andrew, I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but it isn't necessary to tell us how good you are in every single thread. "I juggle 5 and I'm only 15". "I only got 15 catches with my 7 ball"....... Everyone know someone who can do 7 is a good juggler so stop fishing.

As for Mill's Mess, this is where I learned and I thought it was excellent. Although you may be familiar with this site already.

http://homepage.mac.com/abramr/juggling/tutorial/category/tricks/millsmess.html

im a decent juggler, but i cannot do any tricks. i did not say i ONLY got 15, i said i got 15. I was practicing that for like 2-3 hours until i even achieved it. the only reason i brought up i was 15 is because someone suggested going to college classes or something. i probably would not do that.

man, i really cant do mills' mess. even if i practice, i dont know the right way to do it.

yes, i do know i brag a bit, i really dont even mean to do it, but just because i like to tell people good news i have had lately i end up bragging, if that really is bragging, i dont know...

one more thing... honestly, i dont know how good any of you guys are still, except for amazingemmet now.

Advertisement