Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Smell Toast?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Was anyone in the main library tonight. The smell of toast is fecking incredible, what is that about, were the librarians having their xmas party or something? Its all around the middle floor, between science and arts (wtf is this place?)

Im off home now to make tuna, mayo and toast sandwiches mmm cant wait

EDIT: Now theyve started to play a buzzing bee sound over the intercom to get us all to fcuk out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

LovelyHurling, let me be the first UCD boardsie (although I suspect I won't be the last) to tell you this:

You are an exceptionally odd homo sapien. And you have my pity.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

LovelyHurling, You are an exceptionally odd homo sapien.

EDIT:

Damn, Seb got there before me! :D :eek: :p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

homo sapien :rolleyes:

Your a fine person to me. And yes I was in the Library today and got the wiff of toast .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Its not toast, its hugh brady, burning books (in a hitler stylee) in the furnace under the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Its not toast, its hugh brady, burning books (in a hitler stylee) in the furnace under the library.
    Ah.

Brady's Brownshirts (tm) are at it again then, eh?

Filthy rotters, every man jack of em, what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

After reading this thread, I will now be forced to go get toast.
    Damn you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

with lots of butter and cheese. Brie Cheese ... metled with bacon. . . Brb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Brie on toast!!! Get out o here, it's far too soft to be consumed on toast! You hannibal lector wannabe!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

toast? nice!

My office smells/reeks of dead mouse/rat. Today is the one time I'm happy I have a cold and can't smell a thing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Was anyone in the main library tonight. The smell of toast is fecking incredible, what is that about, were the librarians having their xmas party or something?
    jesus, you must be the life of the party.

toast party!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hehe homo....

jaysus must be some party if theres toast at it! those librarians know hoe to do things in style!!

now off to make a toasted mayo and lettuce sandwich yumness.

EDIT: feck i'm not going home, where can i get toast on campus??

Advertisement