Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

support your local death metal band

• 18-01-2006 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

latest video from home grown death metal band, mates of mine.

ABADDON INCARNATE

(server might be a bit $hite, may be slow)

http://www.abaddonincarnate.com/mp3/1756.mpg

PLAY LOUD

ps, would anyone know how to go about getting this played on scuzz or kerrang?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

kerrang dont seem to play metal anymore :/
    see if scuzz has a website, try to get in touch with them that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I dunno but id say if you send it in to the right guy youd get played, i know a load of bands that had pretty ****e videos(As in 10 euro budget ones) have gotten on them.would be a good oppertunity, they pretty much launched bullet for my valentine inme and muse with their publicity before any other music channels took em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

None too shabby :)

On an aside: Scuzz launched Muse? You are joking, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Not a bad video. And a nice filthy guitar tone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

loving that Vid.. freaked i missed DOD last year! gonna try nmy utmost to get there this year.. good ol Primordial are on the Bill!!

id suggest submitting to http://www.musicianschannel.tv/ too they play a lot of underground/ unsigned bands..

but deffo go for scuzz.. they need more of this type of stuff to keep it Metal.. i know as soon as we do a vid it will be straight in the post to both channels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

loving that Vid.. freaked i missed DOD last year!
    I was at DoD last summer, missed these guys though, misjudges the time it would take to drive the 140 odd miles from Fermanagh to get there :( Carnun Rising, Mourning Beloveth and Rotting Christ were all awsome though so I was happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

some drumming in that, fair ****s to your drummer

Advertisement