Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife

• 19-01-2006 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

What club do you frequent, if any? As everyone is kinda turning 18 this year, it's a lot easier to go out.

Basically name the club, rate it out of 10, then give a little comment. Maybe we could get a nice list going here.

Doesnt have to be a club, it can be a pub, or any sort of night-life.

Tramco
    7/10 (Prolly not gone enough to give a proper rating)
    I like the fact that it's all layered, and kinda got different sections, so it kinda makes for good hanging points. good atmosphere, slightly older crowd tho, in comparison to IL Mondo or something.

Whats club 21 like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

THE BLUE ROOMS
    9/10
    The best club in dublin by far, older crowd but that just means no scum. Its quite chilled during the week but fridays and saturdays are wicked. Based somewhat on the style of lillies, but better!!!!!!!. Your name needs to be on their list at the door, because you wont get in otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Never heard of it.. where is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

The Slaughtered lamb Swords 8/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

tripper wrote:
    THE BLUE ROOMS
    9/10
    The best club in dublin by far, older crowd but that just means no scum. Its quite chilled during the week but fridays and saturdays are wicked. Based somewhat on the style of lillies, but better!!!!!!!. Your name needs to be on their list at the door, because you wont get in otherwise.
    How dya get on the list so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

band plays there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

whelan's/the village 9/10

usually start off in whelan's for a couple of drinks, nice crowd and good atmosphere. as the night goes on we move next door to the village. great music and perfect if you love dancing (as i do)! always end up meeting interesting people and having a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I only go to one pub as Im still underage, Brandons in Ennis. Run down, old, great people, alternative to all those metropoliatan pubs, nightclub upstairs is mad fun, and its socially acceptable there to be completley blocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

oh i was there over the summer!! i got into some other pubs in ennis too though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Groovychick

CP's (Central park) in Galway!!!
    Best nights out have been here! Great club, great music always great fun!!! Its quite easy to get in there.....been going since i was sixteen, get in on my sisters i.d.!!!:)

Advertisement