Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

650k/sec?? Smart Telecom are the best broadband provider in Ireland, No Question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 perlygates

Is 1890924043 Ireland Online a free Number

If not,how much does it cost per minute

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

This shouldnt be posted here! No it is not free,but it is Lo-Call which is the same as ringing a local number...

How much is LoCall per minute

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

same as ringing a local number...

Which Thread Should I be in for these Questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

perlygates wrote:
    Which Thread Should I be in for these Questions.
    Dont mind all those guys, welcome to boards :) If you want info you simply start your own thread. Look at the "New Thread" at the top and bottom left hand of the main page for the broadband forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

650k/sec?? Smart Telecom are the best broadband provider in Ireland, No Question.

Until Feb th 15th. Ask that question the day after ! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

ah they'll probably leave it at 6mb taking things from customers isn't good business sense.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

smart are about to loose out to NTL because at the end of feb they are heading to 10mb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

and smart will follow suite.

• Advertisement

smart have no intention of going to 10mb in the near future just ask them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

TCP/IP wrote:
    smart are about to loose out to NTL because at the end of feb they are heading to 10mb

NTL cover f*ck all areas, same as Smart, they're hardly head to head battling it out.

yeah that is the major problem, the two best providers have the least coverage really shows the state of broadband in the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

TCP/IP wrote:
    yeah that is the major problem, the two best providers have the least coverage really shows the state of broadband in the country

That is why they are so competitive. Try to gain a majority share in the areas they cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It makes me wonder why NTL don't resell DSL as well in other areas...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

It makes me wonder why NTL don't resell DSL as well in other areas...

I'd imagine it is because the profit margins on DSL (bitsream) are incredibly low for the resellers (not Eircom), while the profit margins on cable BB are relatively very high, because they own the entire network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Maskhadov

what kind of pings do you usually get with SMART ?

Advertisement