Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grey Paper

• 19-01-2006 2:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31

Or is it gray?

Anyway... I went into a local art shop recently looking for grey paper and they didn't have any. They checked their catalogues and couldn't order any.

I want it for working with black and white inks. Lazymans way of toning, working in two directions (highlights/shadow) from the paper.

Anyone know if I'd have luck picking some up in Dublin (A4/A3) or if there are any reems available in office supply stores that would be a heavy enough gsm without being horribly smooth and anti-pencil line.

B

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Reeds on Nassau street have everything... if you can find it. Ring ahead and ask them, saves loads of hassle. you'll find the number in goldenpages.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Try asking for newsprint, it's grey, and might be suited to what you want, it has a slightly coarser texture.

[Offtopic]... Hey Jesjes! Long time no see! ...[/Offtopic]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 BTM

In Dublin, right?

Advertisement